Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Plan

First of all, thank you all for your sweet, encouraging comments and for praying for me. I am feeling encouraged.

I saw the midwife today, and it was nice to hear that all those contractions have not been in vain. I'm at least 4 cm dilated now and the baby's head is extremely low...so low that the midwife could hardly believe it. I had an hour-long appointment as we had several things to discuss and decisions to make.

We have a plan in place now that my husband and I feel good about. I know you all are curious as to what the plan is, but I'll just say that it definitely will not be long now (...as in a few days max.)

Next time you hear from me, it will hopefully be with our good news.
Prayers for a safe delivery are always welcome :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Will most definitely keep you in my prayers that all goes well for you and baby. HUGE hugs xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...