Monday, February 23, 2015

Good Things

Good things lately....

Our littlest sweetheart turned 1.




She hates anything on her head and refuses to keep her toque on or any clip or headband. The night after her party, I slept for 6 hours (in a row, even!) for the first time in a year. It was amazing. I felt like a new person. Last next night was horrific again, however, and she cried an awful lot in the night. I still have no clue what the deal is with her, but we will keep at it. I have her on a fairly strict sleeping/nap schedule in hopes of improving her sleep. I have seen small progress overall, so I am feeling encouraged (especially after experiencing that one night of sleep! ahhhhhh....)


A genius no-heat way to get curls. I tried this on a whim (and didn't even try very hard at it), and it worked SO well. Love, love, love this method! I especially love that you can put your hair up like this, have it look cute as an updo, and then take it out to get these awesome curls. Probably the easiest and most awesome hair thing I've discovered. I will try it a few more times to see how it goes, but I am excited!




I scored a big bag of girls clothes for $30....super pumped about that. (I think there were like 13 pairs of jeans in it! Plus capris, shorts, shirts, dresses, and a jacket). Probably close to 50 items. Pictures to come later...

It was 50 cent week at our local thrift shop a few weeks ago, and I got some fantastic deals for Nathanael for next year. Pictures to come of that, too...

I also bought myself an early birthday present that has made a world of difference in daily upkeep of my house so far. Bonus...my daughter can use it to (that was a big part of the reason I purchased it). Will share more about that later :-). I mainly use it in my kitchen and entry way, and it cost less than $20 to buy. Can you guess what it is??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...