Monday, April 13, 2015

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday: Leftover Moroccan-Spiced Chicken Lentil Soup (left out the oil - E)

Monday: Crockpot Beef and Broccoli Alfredo (S) over Egg Noodles for family, Cauliflower for me

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Egg Roll in a Bowl with Rice (E or Crossover)

Thursday: Grilled Steak, Grilled Veggies, & Coleslaw Salad (S), Potatoes (for rest of family)

Friday: Pizza on Sourdough Bread (E)

Saturday: Leftovers or Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese (S - make mine on THM Bread in Mug)

Breakfast Choices
Oatmeal, Greek Yogurt, Fruit (E)
Cookie Bowl Oatmeal (FP)
Fried Eggs & Bacon (S)
THM Pancakes (E)

Lunch Choices
Greek Chicken Salad on Bread in a Mug (S) with Salad
BLT lettuce wraps (S)
Leftovers
Salads
Protein Shakes (FP, E, or S depending on recipe)

Snacks
Salt & Vinegar Roasted Chickpeas (E or Crossover)
Popcorn with Butter (only a little butter!) (E or Crossover)
Celery with Peanut Butter & Roasted Almonds (S)

Desserts
Chocolate Cake in a Mug (S)
Vanilla Crumble and Berries (S)
Cheesecake Berry Crunch (S)

My first half-hearted week of THM was a bust. I could hardly believe it. I skipped the chips, ice cream, potatoes, bread, pasta, etc last week (other than a couple small cheats on Sunday), and I gained. If I don't see results after this week, chances are I will be not be sticking it out for another week, and I'll be going to something like My Fitness Pal (calorie counting). This mama has some serious work to do in the health department. I have so many things I need to get a grip on (schedules, chore charts, organizing, etc.) as I truly feel like my life has fallen apart these past 2 years. I hardly even recognize the person I've become. But rather than tackling everything at once, which I am so tempted to do, I have chosen to only focus on my health for now, so if I blog about anything, that's likely what it'll be about for the next while.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...