Wednesday, June 10, 2015

3 Things That Make Me Smile

1) My Knee is Back in Business: I just finished my couch to 5K workout, and it was wonderful. I can really feel my endurance improving, and it is really motivating. I think, perhaps for the first time in my life, I actually smiled while I ran. Smiling and running...Tobymac can cause that kind of effect, I guess!

2) My Social Butterfly: My oldest gal is such a people person. It is so fun to watch her interact with kids she has never met before. We went to the spray park the other day and she was making friends with every kid in sight. They were coming up with all kinds of games like ``save the caterpillars from going down the drain``. It was so cute and made my heart soar.

3) McDonalds Sugar Free Vanilla Iced Coffee: $1 for 100 calories of pure deliciousness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...