Monday, July 13, 2015

Menu Plan Monday

First of all, it's RAINING! Praise the Lord! We got a bit of rain today and yesterday, which is very, very good.

I haven't been doing much menu planning lately (and I've still survived! I'm shocked!), but I thought I'd try it again this week.

Monday: Sweet & Tangy BBQ Chicken Coleslaw Wraps

Tuesday: Tuna Macaroni Casserole, Veggies

Wednesday: Grilled Salmon, Roasted Potatoes, Veggies

Thursday: Spaghetti in a Tomato & Pesto Cream Sauce, Salad

Friday: Homemade Pizza, Veggies & Dip, Caesar Salad

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Cheesy Rice & Beans with Guacamole, Salsa, and Tortilla Chips

Alternate Meal: Breakfast for Dinner (pancakes, fruit, eggs, bacon)

Well, finishing this just made my heart smile...I might have to get back into my menu planning groove!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...