Friday, August 21, 2015

Faith Stretching - Part 3

Well, the answer was no. Another door, window, crack in the wall, whatever it was closed.  Read part 2 here. Honestly, we are pretty disappointed. This really did seem like such a good thing for us. That's where faith and trust and hope come in even when I feel very crummy. Pressed but not crushed...perplexed, but not driven to despair. Perplexed. Yes, that about sums up the way I feel about my life right now.

Somewhere behind the clouds the sun is still shining, right?
Sometimes, though, it is hard to keep hope alive.
I feeling pretty bummed today, fighting back the tears of yet another disappointment. Two significant doors closed in two weeks.  On second thought....so much for fighting back the tears...

God is still good...even when the answer is no....and I don't understand why it couldn't have been yes.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hugs. So many hugs, Jenna. I do pray that you are comforted despite your sorrow, and that in God's time, you are given something so amazing that your mind can barely comprehend it. Today has not been an easy day for me, so it is easy to feel sorrow with you today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...