Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Menu Plan This Week

Tuesday: Spaghetti with Creamy Tomato Parmesan Sauce

Wednesday: Beef Burgundy, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies (family favourite)

Thursday: New Years Eve...not sure yet...maybe Pizza

Friday: Chicken Enchiladas, Rice, Tossed Salad

Saturday: Salmon, Rice, Broccoli

Sunday: Leftovers

I have a lot of things whirling around my brain that I want to blog about. I just have so little time right now :-). We had a wonderful Christmas and holiday time with our family. On Boxing Day, we bought ourselves an Ipad, which we are all going a bit crazy over :-D. I really, really like it and am having so much fun finding all sorts of apps for all sorts of things. One of my definite favourites is DuoLingo....it is SO MUCH FUN! I am brushing up on my French with it and hoping to become somewhat fluent. I have a thing for languages...I took Spanish and German in university (just intro courses) and enjoyed them so much. Supposedly, 34 hours of Duolingo is equivalent to taking a university course. It's got rave reviews from professors and it a super popular app. It is sort of like a game and I just love sitting down and working through the short lessons. Our kids are really into the Barefoot Atlas right now and are learning all sorts of things. E is loving a certain timed reading app, and is really motivated to read on it and answer comprehension questions. It is the perfect thing for homeschooling and this mama who loves learning all sorts of new things. I know we are already making such great use of it, and I can't wait to add some more great learning tools on it.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...